Emperador Marble Mosaic Tile was published on April 20, 2017 at 2:24 am. This image is published on the Tile category. Emperador Marble Mosaic Tile is tagged with Emperador Marble Mosaic Tile, Emperador, Marble, Mosaic, Tile..
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Emperador Marble Mosaic Tile have 9 photos including Marble Mosaic Tile - 5/8 X 1 1/4 Crema Marfil, Emperador Light & Dark Marble Mini Brick Subway Mosaic - Polished, Glass Mosaic Tiles, Crystal Glass ,Emperador Light Brown Marble Glass Mosaic, Stone & Co 12\, Basketweave Marble Mosaic Tile - Crema Marfil Basket Weave With Emperador Dark Brown Marble Dot Mosaic - Polished, Basket Weave Dark Emperador & Crema Marfril Dot Marble Tile, Marble Mosaic Tile. DARK EMPERADOR 2X4_MAIN, Marble Mosaic Tile - 5/8 X 1 1/4 Crema Marfil & Emperador Light Marble Mini Brick Subway Mosaic - Polished, Wall And Tile Crema Mocha Blend 12x12 Interlocking Polished. Spanish Dark Emperador Marble Mosaic ., MSI Emperador Light 2\. Below are the pictures:
The color impression continues to be proven like a choice for the creation of model, mental impression, mood, along with the style or persona of the space. Shades may be displayed together with the occurrence of furniture, wall coloring designs, accessories soft furnishings, mementos home, perhaps picture home.
Favor Emperador Marble Mosaic Tile, gives simple impression and a brand new impression. In the event that you design it for soft furnishings furniture programs, this impact would appear rustic hues. But when you're developing furniture for desk or furniture couch it'll supply a stylish and simple's impression. White works for coating a seat, a couch.
The current presence of furniture as an area, the color variety is dominated by it may drastically influence the feeling that in by way of a furniture. Make no error of combining color together with the area furniture you've. Below are a few perceptions which is induced the many hues for the layout of furniture or the home fixtures.