End Grain Floor was published at November 13, 2016 at 10:03 pm. It is uploaded at the Floor category. End Grain Floor is tagged with End Grain Floor, End, Grain, Floor..
Endend1 (end),USA pronunciation n.
- the last part or extremity, lengthwise, of anything that is longer than it is wide or broad: the end of a street; the end of a rope.
- a point, line, or limitation that indicates the full extent, degree, etc., of something;
bounds: kindness without end; to walk from end to end of a city.
- a part or place at or adjacent to an extremity: at the end of the table; the west end of town.
- the furthermost imaginable place or point: an island at the very end of the world.
conclusion: The journey was coming to an end.
- the concluding part: The end of her speech had to be cut short because of time.
- an intention or aim: to gain one's ends.
- the object for which a thing exists;
purpose: The happiness of the people is the end of government.
- an outcome or result: What is to be the end of all this bickering?
- termination of existence;
death: He met a horrible end.
- a cause of death, destruction, or ruin: Another war would be the end of civilization.
- a remnant or fragment: mill end; ends and trimmings.
- a share or part in something: He does his end of the job very well.
- a warp thread running vertically and interlaced with the filling yarn in the woven fabric.
- either of the linemen stationed farthest from the center.
- the position played by this lineman.
- [Archery.]the number of arrows to be shot by a competitor during one turn in a match.
- [Cricket.]a wicket, esp. the one where the batsman is taking a turn.
- a unit of a game, as in curling or lawn bowling.
- [Kantianism.]any rational being, regarded as worthy to exist for its own sake.
- either half of a domino.
- [Knots.]the part of a rope, beyond a knot or the like, that is not used.
- at loose ends, without an occupation or plans;
uncertain: He spent two years wandering about the country at loose ends.
- at one's wit's end, at the end of one's ideas or mental resources;
perplexed: I'm at my wit's end with this problem.Also, at one's wits' end.
- end for end, in reverse position;
inverted: The cartons were turned end for end.
- end on, with the end next to or facing: He backed the truck until it was end on with the loading platform.
- end to end, in a row with ends touching: The pipes were placed end to end on the ground.
- go off the deep end, [Informal.]to act in a reckless or agitated manner;
lose emotional control: She went off the deep end when she lost her job.
- in the end, finally;
after all: In the end they shook hands and made up.
- keep or hold one's end up, to perform one's part or share adequately: The work is demanding, but he's holding his end up.
- make an end of, to conclude;
stop: Let's make an end of this foolishness and get down to work.
- make ends meet, to live within one's means: Despite her meager income, she tried to make ends meet.Also, make both ends meet.
- no end, [Informal.]very much or many: They were pleased no end by the warm reception.
- on end:
- having the end down;
upright: to stand a box on end.
successively: They talked for hours on end.
- put an end to, to cause to stop;
finish: The advent of sound in motion pictures put an end to many a silent star's career.
- the end, [Slang.]the ultimate;
the utmost of good or bad: His stupidity is the end.
- to bring to an end or conclusion: We ended the discussion on a note of optimism.
- to put an end to;
terminate: This was the battle that ended the war.
- to form the end of: This passage ends the novel.
- to cause the demise of;
kill: A bullet through the heart ended him.
- to constitute the most outstanding or greatest possible example or instance of (usually used in the infinitive): You just committed the blunder to end all blunders.
- to come to an end;
cease: The road ends at Rome.
- to issue or result: Extravagance ends in want.
- to reach or arrive at a final condition, circumstance, or goal (often fol. by up): to end up in the army; to end as a happy person.
- final or ultimate: the end result.
Graingrain (grān),USA pronunciation n.
- a small, hard seed, esp. the seed of a food plant such as wheat, corn, rye, oats, rice, or millet.
- the gathered seed of food plants, esp. of cereal plants.
- such plants collectively.
- any small, hard particle, as of sand, gold, pepper, or gunpowder.
- the smallest unit of weight in most systems, originally determined by the weight of a plump grain of wheat. In the U.S. and British systems, as in avoirdupois, troy, and apothecaries' weights, the grain is identical. In an avoirdupois ounce there are 437.5 grains;
in the troy and apothecaries' ounces there are 480 grains (one grain equals 0.0648 gram).
- the smallest possible amount of anything: a grain of truth.
- the arrangement or direction of fibers in wood, or the pattern resulting from this.
- the direction in which the fibers of a piece of dressed wood, as a board, rise to the surface: You should work with or across the grain, but never against.
- the side of leather from which the hair has been removed.
- a stamped pattern that imitates the natural grain of leather: used either on leather to simulate a different type of natural leather, or on coated cloth.
- the fibers or yarn in a piece of fabric as differentiated from the fabric itself.
- the direction of threads in a woven fabric in relation to the selvage.
- the lamination or cleavage of stone, coal, etc.
- any of the individual crystalline particles forming a metal.
- a unit of weight equal to 50 milligrams or ¼ carat, used for pearls and sometimes for diamonds.
- the size of constituent particles of any substance;
texture: sugar of fine grain.
- a granular texture or appearance: a stone of coarse grain.
- a state of crystallization: boiled to the grain.
- temper or natural character: two brothers of similar grain.
- a unit of solid propellant.
- [Obs.]color or hue.
- against the or one's grain, in opposition to one's temper, inclination, or character: Haggling always went against her grain.
- with a grain of salt. See salt 1 (def. 9).
- to form into grains;
- to give a granular appearance to.
- to paint in imitation of the grain of wood, stone, etc.: metal doors grained to resemble oak.
- to feed grain to (an animal).
- to remove the hair from (skins).
- to soften and raise the grain of (leather).
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
End Grain Floor have 6 images it's including Johnsonflooring.com., Endgrain Floor, Endgrain Floor, Endgrain Floor, Endgrain Floor, Old Wood LLC. Following are the photos:
Because of the significance of the big event of the bed room, we want to discuss the top bedroom styles. We must select coloring and the design that may produce us attain peace of luxury and mind. A room style that'll motivate peace in a hectic evening. You will observe having a place with End Grain Floor coloring that is good can be quite a luxury alone.
This coloring is indeed mixes perfectly using the color palate and extras utilized in this room hopefully room style with color selections above will help you assess your own property over a color scheme that is most comfortable for-you. Of selecting the most appropriate coloring the rooms are properly designed first. Choosing a color-scheme that you allow you to feel most comfy and like could be the point that is most important that you should consider. Do not neglect to be sure that whatever shade mixture you choose should correspond to every detail within your room.
End Grain Floor can be great shades for your bedroom when used with all the correct feature hues like shades-of gold, light blue green. Glistening accessories will make your place more beautiful and comfortable. It is the utilization of orange shade was spot-on, not-too brilliant but calming and is the very best shade for that bedroom.