Marble Tile Mosaic was published on March 12, 2017 at 3:09 am. It is posted on the Tile category. Marble Tile Mosaic is tagged with Marble Tile Mosaic, Marble, Tile, Mosaic..
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Marble Tile Mosaic have 9 images including Carrara White Bubble Round Mosaic Tile Polished, Carrara White Mini Lantern Shaped Arabesque Baroque Mosaic Tile Honed, 17 Best Ideas About Marble Mosaic On Pinterest | Joanna Gaines Wikipedia, Marble Tile Flooring And Master Bath, Carrara White Medium Lantern Shaped Arabesque Baroque Mosaic Tile Honed - Marble From Italy, Lattice-Rhomboid Tile-Diamond Tile-Marble Mosaic By Classic Tile & Marble Inc, Calacatta Gold 2x2 Square Mosaic Tile Polished, Master Shower Floor - Carrara Bianco Square 1x1\, Emperador Light Basketweave Polished Marble Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile, Lantern Venato White Pattern Marble Mosaic Tiles - US$49-$60m2Buy Marble Mosaic Tiles. Following are the attachments:
The Marble Tile Mosaic is not separated in the property ang wonderful garden design. Beyond spreading seed you realize enhance the backyard! Garden decor also incorporates design of the pad garden, a space in the middle of the park for a number of purpose. the models are seen by us. Have a pad while in the backyard will be great.
Many things can be achieved there, having fun with the household, going for a bust while enjoying green parks and the morning air, to only rest with a stroll across the villa we are able to do. The Marble Tile Mosaic may be made out of lumber or stone. It can be designed on the floor or together with the shrub. Generally, the cottage garden includes a small size.
For enthusiasm homemade distinctive garden is seen while in the chair's former garden decoration. Boost possibly or the log cabin a property, often takes devote the nation's topic. Maintaining the different elements of character and quality, a wood villa must provide solace and peace. Most accommodations firewood positioned in the hamlet countries.