Pinwheel Mosaic Tile was posted on February 3, 2017 at 7:29 am. This image is published in the Tile category. Pinwheel Mosaic Tile is tagged with Pinwheel Mosaic Tile, Pinwheel, Mosaic, Tile..
Pinwheelpin•wheel (pin′hwēl′, -wēl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a child's toy consisting of a wheel or leaflike curls of paper or plastic loosely attached by a pin to a stick, designed to revolve when blown by or as by the wind.
- Also called catherine wheel. a kind of firework supported on a pin which, when ignited, revolves rapidly and gives a dazzling display of light.
- a wheel having pins at right angles to its rim for engaging the teeth of a gear.
Also, pin′ wheel′.
- to revolve rapidly like a pinwheel: Images of the past pinwheeled through his mind.
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Pinwheel Mosaic Tile have 9 attachments , they are Crema Marfil Target Pinwheel Mosaic Tile W/ Emperador Dark Dots Polished, Carrara White Target Pinwheel Mosaic Tile W/ Black Dots Polished, American Olean Alameda White And Black Dot Pinwheel Mosaic Porcelain Wall Tile, Marble Online, 12\, Stone Center Online 12\, Shop Houzz | Stone Center Online 12\, Carrara White Target Pinwheel Mosaic Tile W/ Black Dots Honed, 12\. Here are the photos:
This desk includes natural or metallic color such as grey, bright or black. Chairs are used not too much and also basic with all 3 seats' amount. This stand is barely useful for communicating and eating, as the size isn't too large. Components employed ie material.
Tabletops broader such that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen items such as spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was once trim using a square or round thighs are modest and slim so as to steer clear of the perception of tightness inside the home.
The Pinwheel Mosaic Tile ideal for natural kind of home house. This natural desk has a square shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural feeling. This stand includes natural hues like brown and bright.