This blog post of Quarter Sawn Oak Kitchen Cabinets was published at December 10, 2016 at 8:15 pm. This blog post is posted at the Kitchen category. Quarter Sawn Oak Kitchen Cabinets is tagged with Quarter Sawn Oak Kitchen Cabinets, Quarter, Sawn, Oak, Kitchen, Cabinets..
Quarterquar•ter (kwôr′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the four equal or equivalent parts into which anything is or may be divided: a quarter of an apple; a quarter of a book.
- a fourth part, esp. of one (¼).
- one fourth of a U.S. or Canadian dollar, equivalent to 25 cents.
- a coin of this value.
- one fourth of an hour: He stayed there for an hour and a quarter.
- the moment marking this period: The clock struck the quarter.
- one fourth of a calendar or fiscal year: The bank sends out a statement each quarter.
- a fourth of the moon's period or monthly revolution, being that portion of its period or orbital course between a quadrature and a syzygy.
- either quadrature of the moon. Cf. first quarter, last quarter.
- (in schools, colleges, and universities) one of the terms or periods into which instruction is organized, generally 10 to 12 weeks in length.
- any of the four periods that make up certain games, as football and basketball. Cf. half (def. 3).
- one fourth of a pound.
- one fourth of a mile;
- one fourth of a yard;
- a unit of weight: one fourth of a hundredweight. In the U.S. this equals 25 lbs. and in Britain 28 lbs.
- [Brit.]a measure of capacity for grain, etc., equal to 8 bushels, or, locally, to approximately this.
- the region of any of the four principal points of the compass or divisions of the horizon.
- such a point or division.
- any point or direction of the compass: The wind is blowing in thatquarter.
- a region, district, or place.
- a particular district of a city or town, esp. one generally occupied by a particular group of people: the Turkish quarter; an artists' quarter.
- Usually, quarters.
- housing accommodations, as a place of residence;
- the buildings, houses, barracks, or rooms occupied by military personnel or their families.
- Often, quarters. an unspecified part or member of a community, government, etc., that serves as a source of information or authority: He received secret information from a high quarter.
- mercy or indulgence, esp. as shown in sparing the life and accepting the surrender of a vanquished enemy: to give quarter; to ask for quarter.
- one of the four parts, each including a leg, of the body or carcass of a quadruped.
- the part of a horse's hoof between heel and toe.
- [Shoemaking.]the part of a boot or shoe on each side of the foot, from the middle of the back to the vamp.
- the after part of a ship's side, usually from about the aftermost mast to the stern.
- the general horizontal direction 45° from the stern of a ship on either side: Another boat is coming near on the port quarter.
- one of the stations to which crew members are called for battle, emergencies, or drills.
- the part of a yard between the slings and the yardarm.
- See quarter point.
- any of the four equal areas into which an escutcheon may be divided by a vertical and a horizontal line passing through the center.
- any of the variously numbered areas into which an escutcheon may be divided for the marshaling of different arms.
- any of the arms marshaled on an escutcheon.
- a charge occupying one quarter of an escutcheon, esp. that in dexter chief. Cf. canton (def. 3).
- each half of a cask, consisting of the portion from the bilge to the top chime and the portion from the bilge to the bottom chime.
- to divide into four equal or equivalent parts.
- to divide into parts fewer or more than four: Quarter the pie into six pieces.
- to cut the body of (a person) into quarters, esp. in executing for treason or the like.
- [Mach.]to make holes in, fix, etc., a quarter of a circle apart.
- to furnish with lodging in a particular place.
- to impose (soldiers) on persons, towns, etc., to be lodged and fed: He quartered his men with the farmer.
- to assign to a particular place for service, action, etc., as on a battleship.
- to traverse (the ground) from left to right and right to left while advancing, as dogs in search of game.
- to divide (an escutcheon) into four or more parts.
- to place or bear quarterly (different coats of arms, etc.) on an escutcheon.
- to display (a coat of arms) with one's own on an escutcheon.
- to take up, or be in quarters;
lodge: to quarter in a cheap hotel.
- to range to and fro, as dogs in search of game.
- to sail so as to have the wind or sea on the quarter.
- being one of four equal or approximately equal parts into which anything is or may be divided.
- being equal to only about one fourth of the full measure.
Sawnsawn (sôn),USA pronunciation v.
- a pp. of saw 1.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Quarter Sawn Oak Kitchen Cabinets have 4 attachments including Red Oak Quarter Sawn Kitchen Cabinets - Google Search Kitchen, The Featured Crown Point Kitchen, With Cabinetry In Quartersawn Oak, Makes Great Use Of, Home - Stain On Pinterest | Shaker Cabinets, Traditional Bathroom And Stains, Kitchen On Pinterest | Kitchen Cabinet Colors, Inset Cabinets And Small Kitchens. Following are the pictures:
The house typically has its own identity. Furthermore with all the pad are located in britain. Don't wish to modify the building's framework is toomuch, Quarter Sawn Oak Kitchen Cabinets patterns compete with standard bungalow.
Never expected gorgeous, an effect! In order to take care of the figure of the building, Kitchen's custom Alex St Structure adding a kitchen style independent of the major building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, a pad located in Chelshire, great britain may be the building under consideration.
The pad was built in the 18th century and is now past renovation's stage. Rather than attempting to mimic the cottage's kind, Alex E made a decision to create an additional home style that can minimize the architectural change of the entire resort and preserve this house's character.