Split Face Backsplash was posted on November 4, 2016 at 4:15 pm. This article is uploaded on the Backsplash category. Split Face Backsplash is tagged with Split Face Backsplash, Split, Face, Backsplash..
Splitsplit (split),USA pronunciation v., split, split•ting, n., adj.
- to divide or separate from end to end or into layers: to split a log in two.
- to separate by cutting, chopping, etc., usually lengthwise: to split a piece from a block.
- to tear or break apart;
rend or burst: The wind split the sail.
- to divide into distinct parts or portions (often fol. by up): We split up our rations.
- to separate (a part) by such division.
- to divide (persons) into different groups, factions, parties, etc., as by discord: to split a political party.
- to separate (a group, family, etc.) by such division.
- to cast (a ballot or vote) for candidates of more than one political party.
- to divide between two or more persons, groups, etc.;
share: We split a bottle of wine.
- to separate into parts by interposing something: to split an infinitive.
- to divide (molecules or atoms) by cleavage into smaller parts.
- to issue additional shares of (stock) without charge to existing stockholders, thereby dividing their interest into a larger number of shares and reducing the price per share.
depart from: Let's split this scene.
- to divide, break, or part lengthwise: The board split in half.
- to part, divide, or separate in any way (often fol. by up): The group of children split up into two teams. We'll split up here and meet later.
- to break asunder, as a ship by striking on a rock.
- to become separated, as a piece or part from a whole.
- to part or separate, as through disagreement;
sever relations: They split up after a year of marriage. He split with the company after a policy dispute.
- to divide or share something with another or others;
- to leave;
- split hairs. See hair (def. 11).
- split the difference. See difference (def. 11).
- the act of splitting.
- a crack, tear, or fissure caused by splitting.
- a piece or part separated by or as by splitting.
- a breach or rupture, as between persons, in a party or organization, etc.
- a faction, party, etc., formed by a rupture or schism.
- an ice-cream dish made from sliced fruit, usually a banana, and ice cream, and covered with syrup and nuts.
- Also called,[esp. Brit.,] nip. a bottle for wine or, sometimes, another beverage, containing from 6 to 6½ oz. (170 to 184 g).
- a bottle, as of soda, liquor, etc., which is half the usual size.
- a strip split from an osier, used in basketmaking.
- [Masonry.]a brick of normal length and breadth but of half normal thickness, used to give level support to a course of bricks laid over one not level.
- Often, splits. the feat of separating the legs while sinking to the floor, until they extend at right angles to the body, as in stage performances or gymnastics.
- [Bowling.]an arrangement of the pins remaining after the first bowl in two separated groups, so that a spare is difficult.
- [Philately.]bisect (def. 5).
- one of the layers of leather into which a skin is cut.
- the act of splitting a stock.
- that has undergone splitting;
divided: a split opinion.
- (of a stock quotation) given in sixteenths instead of eighths of a point.
- (of a stock) having undergone a split.
Faceface (fās),USA pronunciation n., v., faced, fac•ing.
- the front part of the head, from the forehead to the chin.
- a look or expression on this part: a sad face.
- an expression or look that indicates ridicule, disgust, etc.;
grimace: The child put on a face when told to go to bed.
makeup: Excuse me while I go to the powder room to put on my face.
boldness: to have the face to ask such a rude question.
- outward appearance: These are just old problems with new faces. The future presented a fair face to the fortunate youth.
- outward show or pretense, esp. as a means of preserving one's dignity or of concealing a detrimental fact, condition, etc.: Though shamed beyond words, he managed to show a bold face.
- good reputation;
prestige: They hushed up the family scandal to preserve face.
- the amount specified in a bill or note, exclusive of interest.
- the manifest sense or express terms, as of a document.
- the geographic characteristics or general appearance of a land surface.
- the surface: the face of the earth.
- the side, or part of a side, upon which the use of a thing depends: the clock's face; the face of a playing card.
- the most important or most frequently seen side;
front: the face of a building.
- the outer or upper side of a fabric;
- the acting, striking, or working surface of an implement, tool, etc.
- [Geom.]any of the bounding surfaces of a solid figure: a cube has six faces.
- Also called working face. the front or end of a drift or excavation, where the material is being or was last mined.
- the working surface of a type, of a plate, etc. See diag. under type.
- Also called typeface. any design of type, including a full range of characters, as letters, numbers, and marks of punctuation, in all sizes: Caslon is one of the most popular faces.See table under typeface.
- Also called typeface. the general style or appearance of type: broad or narrow face.
- [Naut., Aeron.]the rear or after side of a propeller blade (opposed to back).
- [Fort.]either of the two outer sides that form the salient angle of a bastion or the like. See diag. under bastion.
- any of the plane surfaces of a crystal.
- faceplate (def. 3).
presence: to flee from the face of the enemy.
- face to face:
- facing or opposite one another: We sat face to face at the table.
- in an open, personal meeting or confrontation: The leaders spoke face to face about a reduction in nuclear arms.
- face to face with, in close proximity to;
confronting: face to face with death.
- fly in the face of. See fly 1 (def. 21).
- get out of someone's face (usually used imperatively)
- [Southern U.S.]go away!;
- to stop bothering or annoying someone.
- in the face of:
- in spite of;
notwithstanding: She persevered in the face of many obstacles.
- when confronted with: They were steadfast in the face of disaster.
- lose face, to suffer disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: It was impossible to apologize publicly without losing face.
- make a face, to grimace, as in distaste or contempt;
contort one's face in order to convey a feeling or to amuse another: She made a face when she was told the work wasn't finished. The children made me laugh by making faces.
- on the face of it, to outward appearances;
seemingly: On the face of it, there was no hope for a comeback.
- put on a bold face, to give the appearance of confidence or assurance: Everyone knew that he had been fired, even though he put on a bold face.Also, put a bold face on.
- save face, to avoid disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: She tried to save face by saying that the bill had never arrived.
- set one's face against, to disapprove strongly of;
oppose: My parents have set their face against my becoming an actress.
- show one's face, to make an appearance;
be seen: I would be ashamed to show my face in such an outlandish outfit. Just show your face at the party and then you can leave.
- to one's face, in one's presence;
directly: Tell him to his face that he's a liar!
- to look toward or in the direction of: to face the light.
- to have the front toward or permit a view of: The building faces Fifth Avenue. The bedroom faces the park.
- to confront directly: to be faced with a problem; to face the future confidently.
- to confront courageously, boldly, or impudently (usually fol. by down or out): He could always face down his detractors.
- to oppose or to meet defiantly: to face fearful odds; Army faces Navy in today's football game.
- to cover or partly cover with a different material in front: They faced the old wooden house with brick.
- to finish the edge of a garment with facing.
- to turn the face of (a playing card) upwards.
- to dress or smooth the surface of (a stone or the like).
- to cause (soldiers) to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction.
- [Ice Hockey.](of a referee) to put (the puck) in play by dropping it between two opposing players each having his or her stick on the ice and facing the goal of the opponent.
- to turn or be turned (often fol. by to or toward): She faced toward the sea.
- to be placed with the front in a certain direction (often fol. by on, to, or toward): The house faces on the street. The barn faces south.
- to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction: Left face!
- [Ice Hockey.]to face the puck (often fol. by off).
- face down, to confront boldly or intimidate (an opponent, critic, etc.).
- face off, [Ice Hockey.]to start a game or period with a face-off.
- face the music. See music (def. 9).
- face up to:
- to acknowledge;
admit: to face up to the facts.
- to meet courageously;
confront: He refused to face up to his problems.
Backsplashback•splash (bak′splash′),USA pronunciation n.
- paneling, as that attached to the back of a stovetop or to the wall behind a kitchen countertop, to protect against splashed liquids.
back1 + splash]
Split Face Backsplash have 9 photos it's including 2x4-scabos-splitface.jpg, Travertine Split Face Backsplash | Knapp Tile And Flooring, Inc., Installing Split Face Travertine Tile, Installing Split Face Travertine Tile, Split Face Travertine Kitchen Backsplash, Split Face Travertine Backsplash, Split Face Tumbled Stone Backsplash, SaveEmail, Split Face Backsplash Kitchen. Below are the pictures:
Split Face Backsplash acts as a natural place that could give a wonderful atmosphere and trendy, although not an essential element of a dwelling lifestyle of the playground can be great when seen from your facet of health, but besides that the playground also offers a work as a medium cosmetic particularly to improve the look the house itself, and in conditions of the keeping of the park may be situated in the backside of the house, next to the house or before the house, nevertheless it appears very difficult for the instant to construct a playground on the occupancy of our restricted land turned one of the main reasons why people are unlikely to create a yard in the home them, when in-fact several methods or solutions that we can do to get around it, for it was on this occasion we've organized some tips for garden with tiny terrain around the front lawn of the home.
Choice of Crops. Picking crops for your backyard having a tiny or slender land that would be one key to achievement in developing a garden with limited terrain, pick crops using a small size so that more trees we are able to place so that more decorative and more intriguing without a doubt.
In restructuring the playgroundis property is slim class, we should contemplate several things including the option of crops, spacing from eachother so that although the park is tiny but nonetheless stunning and superior in-view, more Split Face Backsplash could we see such methods below.