This image about Wooden Chapel Bridge was uploaded at January 21, 2017 at 10:16 am. This post is uploaded in the Wooden category. Wooden Chapel Bridge is tagged with Wooden Chapel Bridge, Wooden, Chapel, Bridge..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Chapelchap•el (chap′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adj.
- a private or subordinate place of prayer or worship;
- a separately dedicated part of a church, or a small independent churchlike edifice, devoted to special services.
- a room or building for worship in an institution, palace, etc.
- (in Great Britain) a place of worship for members of various dissenting Protestant churches, as Baptists or Methodists.
- a separate place of public worship dependent on the church of a parish.
- a religious service in a chapel: Don't be late for chapel!
- a funeral home or the room in which funeral services are held.
- a choir or orchestra of a chapel, court, etc.
- a print shop or printing house.
- an association of employees in a print shop for dealing with their interests, problems, etc.
- to maneuver (a sailing vessel taken aback) by the helm alone until the wind can be recovered on the original tack.
- (in England) belonging to any of various dissenting Protestant sects.
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
Wooden Chapel Bridge have 10 images , they are Famous Wooden Chapel Bridge In Lucerne, Switzerland Stock Photo - 16688029, PBase.com, LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND - JULY 2, 2014: Chapel Bridge, Swans And Jesuit Church, Panoramic View Of Wooden Chapel Bridge And Old Town Of Lucerne, Switzerland Stock Photo -, The Chapel Bridge Is The Oldest Covered Wooden Bridge In Europe And One Of The Most, Stock Photo - Switzerland Europe Lucerne City Canton Lucerne Chapel Bridge Wooden Bridge Water Tower River Water Flow Reus, Stock Photo - Wooden Chapel Bridge And Tower In Lucerne, Switzerland, Kapellbrücke/ Chapel Bridge In Luzern/Lucerne-Oldest Wooden Bridge In Switzerland!, Mount Pilatus With Tower And Wooden Chapel Bridge In Foreground, Lucerne, Switzerland Stock Photo, Panoramic View Of Wooden Chapel Bridge And Old Town Of Lucerne, Switzerland Stock Photo -. Following are the images:
Blinds are one of the significant areas in a space. Wooden Chapel Bridge able to block the sunshine is too bright on the outside and around the other-hand can also be in a position to address area of the area in order not visible in the external. Until a space is barely that had a window without the blinds so excellent blackout functionality.
Curtains than useful in terms of functionality, may also be handled being an element of decor that will accentuate the space. These items could be combined with the room's style along with types and types of windows to help you provide a separate room decoration and to come back together.
On how to pick the Wooden Chapel Bridge because of this, before selecting curtains for the locations within your home, the following more detailed elaboration tips. Often we recognized that the curtain is also small or too big for the window and put up drapes at home. Consequently start to measure the size of one's space window right before purchase drapes, this knowledge undoubtedly do not want you back. Gauge the window both the screen itself's length or size.
Once the curtains will undoubtedly be useful for rooms, the types drapes hanging down could be the most suitable. As for the family area or bathroom, the Wooden Chapel Bridge are sized bear could be the best suited.
To create a beneficial mixture of decor of the area through the choice of suitable drapes, we ought to be watchful while in the blend and match of hues, models, along with the curtain materials with the concept of area along with the shape and size of the screen itself. Not just that, the selection blackout should also be adapted to paint the walls the distinction is not it and like the drapes possess a color that's not in tranquility with all the wall paint's shade, the result will look weird?
Not only that, where the window is located we truly need and also to gauge width and the length of the wall. This can be to find out whether you want a type of high drapes holding right down to contact small curtains which have a measurement bear or the floor. In addition to adjusting how big the surfaces along with the windows, drapes measurement was ofcourse adapted to the functionality bedroom where the blinds will undoubtedly be located.